Gina Rinehart Quotations

  • Author Gina Rinehart

    Gina Rinehart


    Georgina Hope "Gina" Rinehartis chairman of Hancock Prospecting, a privately owned mineral and exploration company founded by her father Lang Hancock. Rinehart inherited 76.6% of the company with the remaining 23.4% constituting the Hope Margaret Hancock Trust... (wikipedia)

    • Born in Perth, Australia

Gina Rinehart Fans Also Likes Quotations from

Popular tags & topics